We had so much fun the other day! Well, I had fun watching Ian enjoy this fun and messy-free Easter activity that I put together for him.
I’m not that crafty, but I’ve decided to step up on my best “Pinterest Mom” version when I saw this similar activity on Instagram that inspired me to create this easter craft for toddlers and preschoolers.
I grabbed a few supplies to test this Easter Bunny activity, which was a success by the way! Ian had a blast running around, poking the bunny balloons, and even hugging them.
It only took me around 20 minutes to set up! Keep reading to see how you can make this easter activity without eggs or paints but with all the fun!
Heads up: this page may contain affiliate links. If you click and buy, I may receive a small compensation at no extra cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Essentially the whole goal of this activity is to have fun. You can get creative and incorporate some learning into it.
It took me around 20 minutes to get it all ready and Ian had a big surprise after I picked him up from school!
Supplies Needed for these no-mess Easter bunnies
I made 6 Easter bunny balloons in total. If you want to make more than that you just increase the supplies accordingly.
- 6 strings of yarn measuring 80 in (before you cut your yarn, measure the length from the ceiling to 3/4 of your kid’s height);
- 6 white balloons;
- Pink and white cardstock;
- Red and black sharpie;
Instructions for this fun Easter bunny activity
- Blow one ballon for each bunny you’re making;
- On the white cardstock draw the ears, two for each ballon; (In case you need help drawings the ears, down below you can download the template I drew for this project.)
- On the pink cardstock draw the inner ears, also two for each ballon;
- Let’s start putting our bunnies together, starting with the ears: glue each pink part to the white part;
- Fold the base of the bunny ears and tape them on each ballon close to the lip of the ballon;
- Draw a face on each of the Easter bunny ballons;
Hanging the Easter bunnies activity for kids
- Cut the strings of yarn and tape each one of them on your ceiling. Keep between 8 to 12 inches between them. (My strings measured 80 inches, take the heights of your ceiling and your child’s into consideration);
- Tie the balloons to the end of each string and then, tape the string behind both ears, so your bunnies don’t flip over;
And that is it! I hope you have enjoyed making this Easter bunnies activity as much as I did. Likewise, your child has as much fun as Ian had!
I created these bunny balloons inspired by bee balloons and the best part is that you can use the ballons to make almost any animal. You can really let your creativity flow and turn your child’s day even more fun!
What animal do you think I should make next? I was thinking of some chicks, leave me a comment about which animal should I make next.
And if you loved this bunny balloon activity, share it with your friends!
Chirlei Rodrigues says
Boa noite , vc é linda e o seu filho é coisa mais linda que eu vi hj.
A página está muito bem elaborada com uma linguagem bem divertida e educativa, enfim parabéns, muito sucesso. beijos
Muito obrigada por seu feedback! Eu fico muito feliz que tenha gostado!
Raquel Oliveira says
Amiga linda !! Seu Blog está perfeito! Ian e mamãe Meus amores! Sucesso em seu caminhar!
Obrigada amiga linda!